The built-in wireless modules and the 5.5″ touch-screen deliver the wonderful filmmaking
experience like never before.
An out-of-the-box versatile kit
The kit can serve as a wireless TX monitor (on-camera monitor) and wireless RX monitor,
which makes life much easier.
Small is beautiful
This 5.5”pocket-sized device is more than meets the eye, capturing every bits and pieces of life
right under your nose.
Pocket portable size
Feature-rich auxiliary functions
A panoply of monitoring and auxiliary functions, including professional-grade color calibration(Rec.709).
Live HDR, up to 1080p60Hz
Precise exposure even for highlights and shadows, fine-tuning contrast, rendering true colors.
Range up to 250 meters, 0.07s ultra-low latency, multiple channels for choosing
Power(DC8V) to DSLR camera
|Trasmitter x 1
|Receiver x 1
|5.5” touch screen
|1920 × 1080 pixels
|Video Compression Format
2dBi x 2
|0.0639 (H) × 0.0213 (W) mm
|HDMI V1.4, 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
|DC IN 12V, Barrel (5.5mm outer, 2.1mm inner)
|DC OUT 8V, Barrel (5.5mm outer, 2.1mm inner; Power DSLR or mirrorless camera)
|HDMI Input/ Output Support Format
Wireless Transmission Opening
Wireless Transmission Closing
4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz)
DCI 4K 4096×2160p (24Hz)
|Power Input Voltage
|Unit Size (mm)
|one ¼-20 thread point on bottom
The new version of the APP is already available for download in the Google Play Store. Please search “Crystal Vision” to download.
You can use CVW panel antenna to extend its transmission range. A panel antenna is a type of directional antenna, which can be used to extend the system’s transmission range, but the trade-off is that the panel antenna has a transmission angle of 45 degrees.
5.1-5.9GHZ (CH1-5.19G, CH2-5.23G, CH3-5.27G, CH4-5.31G, CH5-5.51G, CH6-5.55G, CH7-5.59G, CH8-5.63G, CH9-5.67G, CH10-5.755G, CH11-5.795G).
1. When one system is in use, it is recommended to set the channel at CH5-CH9. Because in most Wi-Fi coverage environments, the high and low frequency is mostly used, while somewhere between is rarely. The middle frequencies have low occupancy rates, which effectively avoids co-channel interference. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
2. When two systems are used simultaneously, the receivers must be placed at least 1 meter. Once the 80MHz operating mode is enabled, system one is set at CH5, and system two must be set at CH7, CH8, or CH9. It is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
3. When multiple systems are used simultaneously, the receivers must be placed at least 1 meter apart. Once the 80MHz operating mode is enabled, system one is set at CH5, system two is set at CH7, and system three is at CH9. It is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
The HDMI cable has not been firmly plugged in the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI port or has not been firmly plugged in the camera’s HDMI port. Please unplug and plug the HDMI cable or change it to another HDMI cable.
Please confirm if the transmitter and receiver’s OLED screen displays the signal icon and the word ”VIDEO”. If there is no signal icon, it indicates that the network is not connected. please refer to the first problem’s solution of troubleshooting. If there is a signal icon, but the transmitter’s OLED screen does not display the word “VIDEO”, please check the video source and the connected SDI/HDMI cable. If the transmitter and receiver have a signal icon and a word “VIDEO”, but the switch console displays nothing, please check the SDI/HDMI cable that is connected to the switch console, and change the camera’s video output resolution to 1080i50 or 720p50, then test it. In addition, connect the receiver to other monitor with the SDI/HDMI cable to test them.
Suppose the monitor displays a black screen through receiver output after switching the video source’s video resolution. Please unplug and plug the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI cable. If unplugging and plugging an HDMI cable does not make the system work normally, please restart the transmitter and receiver.
1. In short-distance situations, please ensure that the transmitter and receiver’s antennas are already fully installed, then you must place them 5 meters. With LNA mode being set at low gain mode, (OLED screen displays the letter “L”, meaning it is in low gain mode) and when multiple transmitters are used simultaneously, please ensure that the transmitters are at least 1 meter apart.
2. In long-distance situations, the transmitter is set up on a camera or handle, it should be set up at 1.5-2 meters above the ground, and the cameraman’s body should not obstruct the antenna’s cylinder. The receiver should be set up at least 2 meters above the The transmission is optimal when the antennas are arranged to be fan-shaped and have a clear line of sight. With LNA mode being set at high gain mode (OLED screen does not display the letter “L”, meaning it is in high gain mode) and when multiple transmitters are used simultaneously, please ensure that the transmitters are at least 2 meters apart.
3. Please set the working channel between CH5 to CH9.
4. Re-pairing the transmitter and receiver. A. Long press the WPS button for 3 seconds. “WPS” will be displayed on the transmitter and receiver’s OLED screen. When they build the connection successfully, the signal strength will be showed. B. If they failed to pairing, please change to other environments to try.
Please check for other sources of interference next to the machine. If interference is determined, remove the source or try to see if there is still current noise at a distance of more than 1.5 meters.
Note: Common sources of interference are wireless transmission devices, walkie-talkies, etc.