Up to 1080P60Hz,
10-bit with 4:2:2 chroma sampling,
rendering your cinematic storytelling
much more nuanced and immersive.
Big coverage helps to enlarge your vision of cinematic storytelling.
This multicast mode allows you to present the live shots to more people, such as your clients, producers, focus puller, etc.
The V-Mount structure makes much easier installation and can power up the transmitter and the camera simultaneously.
A wonderful solution for directors, cinematographers, video producers, vloggers, cinematic enthusiasts, etc.
The system is slim enough to be integrated with the camera or steadicam.
The fan could be turned off manually to make the system noise free.
|Trasmitter x 1||Receiver x 1|
|Antenna Mode||External antenna x2||External antenna x5|
|Power consumption||MAX 12W||MAX 8W|
|Transmission Range||800 m/2600 ft (LoS)|
|Interface||3G-SDI loop output, SDI input, HDMI input, USB Type-C, LEMO power input (OB/2-pin), OLED screen, function button||Dual SDI output, HDMI output, USB Type-C, LEMO power input (OB/2-pin), OLED screen, function button|
|OLED Screen||Operating channel info, video resolution, battery voltage, fan status, signal info, and other information|
1080P 23.98/24/25/30/50/60 1080psf 23.98/24/25 1080i 50/59.94/60
720P 50/59.94/60 576P 576i 480P 480i
|Temperature||-10°C - 50°C(Working)；-40°C -80°C(Storage)|
|Mounting||1/4-inch screw thread x3, V-mount battery slot x2||1/4-inch screw thread x2, 3/8-inch screw thread x1, V-mount battery slot x1|
Please check to see if the audio mode set by the transmitter is an external audio mode. If it is external audio mode, long press the MODE key for 3 seconds and release it to switch back to embedded audio mode.
You can use CVW panel antenna to extend its transmission range. A panel antenna is a type of directional antenna, which can be used to extend the system’s transmission range, but the trade-off is that the panel antenna has a transmission angle of 45 degrees.
5.1-5.9GHZ (CH1-5.19G, CH2-5.23G, CH3-5.27G, CH4-5.31G, CH5-5.51G, CH6-5.55G, CH7-5.59G, CH8-5.63G, CH9-5.67G, CH10-5.755G, CH11-5.795G).
1. When one system is in use, it is recommended to set the channel at CH5-CH9. Because in most Wi-Fi coverage environments, the high and low frequency is mostly used, while somewhere between is rarely. The middle frequencies have low occupancy rates, which effectively avoids co-channel interference. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
2. When two systems are used simultaneously, the receivers must be placed at least 1 meter. Once the 80MHz operating mode is enabled, system one is set at CH5, and system two must be set at CH7, CH8, or CH9. It is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
3. When multiple systems are used simultaneously, the receivers must be placed at least 1 meter apart. Once the 80MHz operating mode is enabled, system one is set at CH5, system two is set at CH7, and system three is at CH9. It is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
The HDMI cable has not been firmly plugged in the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI port or has not been firmly plugged in the camera’s HDMI port. Please unplug and plug the HDMI cable or change it to another HDMI cable.
Please confirm if the transmitter and receiver’s OLED screen displays the signal icon and the word ”VIDEO”. If there is no signal icon, it indicates that the network is not connected. please refer to the first problem’s solution of troubleshooting. If there is a signal icon, but the transmitter’s OLED screen does not display the word “VIDEO”, please check the video source and the connected SDI/HDMI cable. If the transmitter and receiver have a signal icon and a word “VIDEO”, but the switch console displays nothing, please check the SDI/HDMI cable that is connected to the switch console, and change the camera’s video output resolution to 1080i50 or 720p50, then test it. In addition, connect the receiver to other monitor with the SDI/HDMI cable to test them.
Suppose the monitor displays a black screen through receiver output after switching the video source’s video resolution. Please unplug and plug the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI cable. If unplugging and plugging an HDMI cable does not make the system work normally, please restart the transmitter and receiver.
1. In short-distance situations, please ensure that the transmitter and receiver’s antennas are already fully installed, then you must place them 5 meters. With LNA mode being set at low gain mode, (OLED screen displays the letter “L”, meaning it is in low gain mode) and when multiple transmitters are used simultaneously, please ensure that the transmitters are at least 1 meter apart.
2. In long-distance situations, the transmitter is set up on a camera or handle, it should be set up at 1.5-2 meters above the ground, and the cameraman’s body should not obstruct the antenna’s cylinder. The receiver should be set up at least 2 meters above the The transmission is optimal when the antennas are arranged to be fan-shaped and have a clear line of sight. With LNA mode being set at high gain mode (OLED screen does not display the letter “L”, meaning it is in high gain mode) and when multiple transmitters are used simultaneously, please ensure that the transmitters are at least 2 meters apart.
3. Please set the working channel between CH5 to CH9.
4. Re-pairing the transmitter and receiver. A. Long press the WPS button for 3 seconds. “WPS” will be displayed on the transmitter and receiver’s OLED screen. When they build the connection successfully, the signal strength will be showed. B. If they failed to pairing, please change to other environments to try.
Please check for other sources of interference next to the machine. If interference is determined, remove the source or try to see if there is still current noise at a distance of more than 1.5 meters.
Note: Common sources of interference are wireless transmission devices, walkie-talkies, etc.