2-Channel Wireless Video
Two-channel transmission only occupies one
one wireless channel, significantly saving
Up to 1000 m/ 3200 ft of
transmission range (LoS)
The transmission distance can be extended
with the panel antenna.
H.265 CODEC technology
Compared with H.264 technology, H.265
technology offers higher color reproduction,
showcasing the whole image more colorful
Auto channel switch function
When there is a substantial wireless
interference, the receiver will scan the
available channels and switch automatically
to a channel with less interference.
4x4 MIMO and Beamforming
* The direction of wirless beams is more concentrated.
* Wider coverage of wireless network.
* Stronger interference immunity.
Point-to-Point mode and RTSP
* HDMI+SDI+LAN port output simultaneously
* Point-to-Point mode or RTSP streaming mode
On-air indication - Tally
* Compatible with variety of cameras
* The RS232/422 data transparent transmission function
of the system can support the pan-tilt-zoom(PTZ) camera control.
Widely applied to different scenarios
|4×4 MIMO and Beamforming, 5dBi External antenna
|1000 m/ 3200 ft(LoS)
|HDMI x1, 3G-SDI x1, Tally x1, RS232/422 x1
|HDMI x2, 3G-SDI x2, Tally x1, RS232/422 x1, LAN Port x1
|Operating Power Supply
1. Check whether the other end of the device has power on; 2. Pairing operation; 3. Shorten the distance between the two devices; 3. If this condition still exists, please restart the device power.
The output from the LNA interface is an IP video stream, which is decoded by a computer or a switch console.
Please check to see if the audio mode set by the transmitter is an external audio mode. If it is external audio mode, long press the MODE key for 3 seconds and release it to switch back to embedded audio mode.
You can use CVW panel antenna to extend its transmission range. A panel antenna is a type of directional antenna, which can be used to extend the system’s transmission range, but the trade-off is that the panel antenna has a transmission angle of 45 degrees.
5.1-5.9GHZ (CH1-5.19G, CH2-5.23G, CH3-5.27G, CH4-5.31G, CH5-5.51G, CH6-5.55G, CH7-5.59G, CH8-5.63G, CH9-5.67G, CH10-5.755G, CH11-5.795G).
1. When one system is in use, it is recommended to set the channel at CH5-CH9. Because in most Wi-Fi coverage environments, the high and low frequency is mostly used, while somewhere between is rarely. The middle frequencies have low occupancy rates, which effectively avoids co-channel interference. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
2. When two systems are used simultaneously, the receivers must be placed at least 1 meter. Once the 80MHz operating mode is enabled, system one is set at CH5, and system two must be set at CH7, CH8, or CH9. It is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
3. When multiple systems are used simultaneously, the receivers must be placed at least 1 meter apart. Once the 80MHz operating mode is enabled, system one is set at CH5, system two is set at CH7, and system three is at CH9. It is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart. Once the channel scanning function is enabled, it could quickly help to select the best possible channel from the available channel list.
The HDMI cable has not been firmly plugged in the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI port or has not been firmly plugged in the camera’s HDMI port. Please unplug and plug the HDMI cable or change it to another HDMI cable.
Please confirm if the transmitter and receiver’s OLED screen displays the signal icon and the word ”VIDEO”. If there is no signal icon, it indicates that the network is not connected. please refer to the first problem’s solution of troubleshooting. If there is a signal icon, but the transmitter’s OLED screen does not display the word “VIDEO”, please check the video source and the connected SDI/HDMI cable. If the transmitter and receiver have a signal icon and a word “VIDEO”, but the switch console displays nothing, please check the SDI/HDMI cable that is connected to the switch console, and change the camera’s video output resolution to 1080i50 or 720p50, then test it. In addition, connect the receiver to other monitor with the SDI/HDMI cable to test them.
Suppose the monitor displays a black screen through receiver output after switching the video source’s video resolution. Please unplug and plug the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI cable. If unplugging and plugging an HDMI cable does not make the system work normally, please restart the transmitter and receiver.
1. In short-distance situations, please ensure that the transmitter and receiver’s antennas are already fully installed, then you must place them 5 meters. With LNA mode being set at low gain mode, (OLED screen displays the letter “L”, meaning it is in low gain mode) and when multiple transmitters are used simultaneously, please ensure that the transmitters are at least 1 meter apart.
2. In long-distance situations, the transmitter is set up on a camera or handle, it should be set up at 1.5-2 meters above the ground, and the cameraman’s body should not obstruct the antenna’s cylinder. The receiver should be set up at least 2 meters above the The transmission is optimal when the antennas are arranged to be fan-shaped and have a clear line of sight. With LNA mode being set at high gain mode (OLED screen does not display the letter “L”, meaning it is in high gain mode) and when multiple transmitters are used simultaneously, please ensure that the transmitters are at least 2 meters apart.
3. Please set the working channel between CH5 to CH9.
4. Re-pairing the transmitter and receiver. A. Long press the WPS button for 3 seconds. “WPS” will be displayed on the transmitter and receiver’s OLED screen. When they build the connection successfully, the signal strength will be showed. B. If they failed to pairing, please change to other environments to try.
1. Examine whether all the antennas are being fan shape.
2. Examine whether the power adapter or battery input meets the product’s specification requirements.
3. Examine the product whether it can be started up normally; whether the screen can display normally.
4. Examine whether the system channels are corresponding.