The current situation and needs for large-scale events
The live streaming industry is developing quickly and fast nowadays, such as business shows, music concerts, sports events, etc. Due to the complex environments of these large-scale events require multi-camera shooting deployments, a solution that requires wireless deployment, no easy to damage, solves special shooting position problems and supports ultra-high-definition video transmission is perfectly suited to these large-scale events.
The introduction of the 4K Ultra HD live streaming solution
Based on the above needs from these large-scale events, we, CVW, now push a 4K Ultra HD multi-camera live streaming solution for you. This core equipment includes Z-CAM’s 4K UHD cameras, CVW’s multi-channel video transmission system, and various types of switch consoles that support LNA port. The ultimate goal is to enable the capture and transmission of 4K Ultra HD multi-camera video sources at large-scale events sites.
- 2 sets of Z-CAME2’s cameras;
- CVW’s multi-channel video transmission system-6689;
- switch console (supports LNA port).
- 4K Ultra HD video transmission;
- Wireless transmitter/receiver supports RJ45 network port input/output for flexible deployment;
- The 6689 can be set to AP/STA mode by the software;
- Support 4K Ultra HD stream transmission in a big bit rate;
- No cabling, easy to carry, and fastdeployment.
4K Ultra HD live streaming solution application diagram
The application case of 4K Ultra HD live streaming solution:
The solution has been applied to Zhang Yixing’s Shenzhen “Great Voyage” concert at the end of 2019.
Background: the concert was held at the Shenzhen Grand Olympic Stadium with a capacity of 60,000 people.
There are a total of 6 camera positions, including 2 wireless positions, using the 6689 wireless transmission system from CVW: 2 transmitters, 1 receiver.
Introduction to the specific use of the solution:
- Transmitter No. 1 is fixed in a central position and set at a height of approximately 2 m from the camera handle; transmitter No. 2 is mounted in a wireless positionwhere it can walkfreely and is mounted on top of the Steadicam at a height of approximately 2 m.
- Two transmitters are connected to the ZCAM E2 camera via a network cable for real-time video transmission and a 6689 as the receiving end, placed on top of a light stand approximately 3 meters high at the end of the stadium.
- The receiver is connected to the Ethernetswitch in the OB Center via a 50-meter network cable, and eventually to the switch console.
Pictures of this concert:
This solution is suited for these large-scale events, such as summit meetings, commercial shows, runway, live-music events, Professional Gaming events, sports events, salon & activities, etc.
Ports: RS232/422、RJ45 LAN port
Transmission Mode: 2-4 channels transmission
Antenna Mode: 4×4 MIMO, Beamforming, 5dBi external antenna
Transmission Range: 800m (1080p60Hz)
Frequency Stability: ±20PPM
Data Bandwidth: 300Mbp/s（MAX）
Video Resolution: 720p50/59.94/60，1080p23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60，1080i50/59.94/60