The introduction of PRO300 PLUS
PRO300 PLUS User Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The transmitter and receiver are unable to establish a connection
1. Examine whether all the antennas are being fan shape.
2. Examine whether the power adapter or battery input meets the product’s specification requirements.
3. Examine the product whether it can be started up normally; whether the screen can display normally.
4. Examine whether the system channels are corresponding.
A black screen is displayed on the monitor via receiver output
Suppose the monitor displays a black screen through receiver output after switching the video source’s video resolution. Please unplug and plug the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI cable. If unplugging and plugging an HDMI cable does not make the system work normally, please restart the transmitter and receiver.
The monitor displays mosaic or lag
- Switch all the working channels to check, then select stable one to connect.
- When multiple systems are used simultaneously, please ensure that the transmitters are at least 1 meter apart, the receivers at least 2 meters apart.
- The transmitter is set up on a camera, it should be set up at 1.5-2 meters above the ground, and the cameraman’s body should not obstruct the antennas. The receiver should be set up at least 2 meters above the ground, and the antennas are fan-shaped, and each has a clear line of sight.
- If multiple systems are used simultaneously, they must be set to different channels and it is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart.
- If a wireless broadcasting and communication system is used on set, please keep the broadcast and communication host and the CVW receiver at least 2 meters apart.
No video output when connecting a receiver to a switch console or monitor
1. Examine whether the power adapter or battery input meets the product’s specification requirements.
2. Examine whether the transmitter and receiver have successfully established a network connection. Can examine this by viewing the signal strength icon on the display screen.
3. Examine whether the transmitter and receiver can be turned on normally; whether the OLED screen can be displayed normally; whether the monitor connected to the reciever displays a boot-up image.
4. Examine whether the transmitter’s display screen detects the video format. If it does not, examine whether the video source and transmitter are correctly connected with the video signal cable.
5. Examine whether the receiver’s display screen detects the video format. If it does not, switch the video format to verify. For example, use a format such as 1080p60 or 1080i50. If it detects a video format, examine whether the cable connection among the switch console, monitor and receiver is correct.
The display is flickering green when the receiver outputs video signal to the monitor
The HDMI/SDI cable has not been firmly plugged in the transmitter or receiver’s HDMI/SDI port or has not been firmly plugged in the camera’s HDMI/SDI port. Please unplug and plug the HDMI/SDI cable or change it to another HDMI cable.
The channel setting when you using one or more systems
1. When one system is in use, it is recommended to set the channel among CH1-CH4 or CH5-CH9, as these WiFi channels usually are unoccupied in most cases.
2. When multiple systems are in use simultaneously, they must be set to different channels and it is recommended to keep them at least one channel apart. For example, if system 1 is set at CH5, system 2 must be set at CH7. In addition, the transmitters and the receivers of each system shall be at least 2 meters apart.
Extend the transmission range
You can use CVW panel antenna to extend its transmission range. A panel antenna is a type of directional antenna, which can be used to extend the system’s transmission range, but the trade-off is that the panel antenna has a transmission angle of 45 degrees.
Achieve the best transmission performance
1. Arrange all the antenans to be fan shape, so that each antenna could have a clear line of sight.
2. Make sure there is not any obstructs between the transmitter and receiver, such as metal, human body, etc.
3. Place the transmitter and the receiver at a height of around 1.5 to 2 meters above the ground.
4. Examine whether the receiver is in high-gain mode. The default is high-gain mode, please follow the user manual to change it to low-gain mode. When the system is in use under a crowded environment and you want to film within a short distance, you can change to low-gain mode. When you are in a wide-open and long-distance filming environment, you can change to high-gain mode
5. Switch all the channels to check which one is stable to use.
The format of timecode & The start/stop triggers
1. It supports the SDI timecode, the format are ATC_VITC, ATC_LTC.
2. It supports start/stop triggers from the camera, but you need to enable the camera’s audio functon.
How does the HDMI and SDI output work?
1. When the camera receive the video signal from HDMI and SDI simultaneously, it will priority to identify the HDMI signal.
2. The system supports two ways to work:
HDMI input, HDMI or SDI output simultaneously
SDI input, HDMI or SDI output simultaneously